Nordic collaboration cancer care pathways
Välkommen till det tredje mötet om gemensam forskning kring pakkeforløp – standardiserade vårdförlopp i cancervården. Mötet kommer att hållas på engelska.
Tid: 15 november 11:00 - 17:00
Plats: Konferens 7A Centralen, Vasagatan 7, Stockholm
11.15 Aim of the network- how do we collaborate in best ways
11.45 Selection of board for the network (1-2 members from each Country)
13.00 Cancer care pathways in Finland (Timo Keistinen)
13.45 Status for cancer care pathways in Denmark, Norway and Sweden.
15.15 Ongoing research:
- A comparative Study of introducing standardized patient pathway as health care reform in the three Scandinavian countries. (Per Magnus Maehle, Senada Hajdarevic, Rikke Aarhus, Erna Håland)
- Identification and early detection of cancer patients in primary care. (Marcela Ewing)
- Exploring the implementation of the standardized cancer patient pathways (CPPs) in Sweden- a qualitative study. (Sara Ronja-Li Delilovic)
- Crowding out effects, what is the consequences in introducing standardized patient pathway. (Sara Ronja-Li Delilovic)
- Bacteriuria and other risk modulating factors for urothelial cancer in patients with macroscopic hematuria-A study made possible by the SVF investigation protocols. (Oskar Kulander)
16.45 Closing Remarks